If you think that you have found a bug in an extension, please follow these steps in order to make it easier for me to fix your issue:
1. Update Firefox and all extensions to their latest versions
- Your bug could have been fixed already with the latest updates.
2. Try to reproduce your issue on a clean profile (with only the extension in question installed)
- This is to check whether another extension or a configuration change is responsible for the issue.
- To create a new profile, please follow these instructions.
- If your issue doesn't manifest itself on a clean profile, start installing/uninstalling your other extensions until the issue appears.
3. Get reliable steps to reproduce
- These are needed so that I can verify that a modification indeed fixes your issue.
4. Report all relevant entries in the Error Console (available from the Tools menu)
- If in doubt, clear the console before reproducing the issue and report whatever appears afterwards.
5. Finally, if you can reproduce your steps on a clean profile, please follow these bug writing principles
- Be precise and clear, so that others can reproduce your steps.
- Try to be concise, so that the issue can be grasped quickly.
- Indicate the versions of all involved extensions and of Firefox:
Thanks for your time!